Tuesday, July 10, 2012

YOU

Hello
Assalamualaikum :)


Oh yes,  a guy name Mohd Solihin Amin. The guy that stole my heart. The one who have my heart. The one who I can call one of my soul. The one who support me from the back, the one who cares about me, the one who get rid of my tears and carve a smile on my face, the who will scold me if I don't study as what I should do, the who who tell me jokes and burst my laugh out, his my best gossip partner :') 
It's been 2 years and 5 months now. How fast? Well sometimes this think cross to my mind as I suddenly think if we break up, what is the reason and how am I at that moment? Well, it was a negative thinking, I know. But it's life. We need to get ready and be strong. Amin , the guy which is half of my life. As me and him keep on praying that may we be last till the last of our breath.

After SPM, I never met you for almost 4 months and now you're studying at UiTM, Segamat,Johor and it's become much far away from me and now JULY, We haven't meet for 4 months now. Well, I don't mind as long we have each other back when we need each other. You're mine Accountant. Well, study hard, study smart. I'll be there on your graduation day :) 
Lol, I imagining too much I think. Well, Just want you to take care of yourself, study hard, be yourself, keep on fighting for good grades, achieve what you aim and remember me always. Haha, am I suppose to mention the last one? Lol. K, that's all. I miss you. I miss everything about you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment