Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh well...


Look at this and I am so proud to say that I baked this by my own. Lol, I bake a lot in the past. But now, heh. Just so lazy. Well, I'm a lazy girl and that's why. Haha. I am not this girly girl type but I do like this girly girl things. Huh? Wait! What the heck am I talking about?  Well, just ignore. I'm a girl, since I was small I had dream for this cute vintage floral tea party and I am so going to do it one fine day. Ahh~ A dream, a dream and a dream. Well , we start with imagine it first aite and try to find the way to full fill it aite? Hehe. See, well this will be a short update actually. So if this a short update. I'll make it short. Hah, wait. This is one of the picture I found in tumblr. See, how nice.....

I would love to have a tea party that looked lovely like this.
reblogged from http://vintageinmydreams.tumblr.com/

Nice right? K that's all for today. Thanks for those who give some lil' time to read this :D
Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment