Wednesday, April 11, 2012

STUDY ME

Assalamualaikum :)

Study? Well I'm not a study maniac. Seriously, pemalas tahap malas. lol. I don't like studying. I don't enjoy myself doing it. Haha. Well, it seems to change slowly. Yay! Alhamdulillah. So well ehm  okay. Dulu lah kan, zaman agak muda sikit sebelum ni. The way I study is like this 
and also like this 
So actually I'm not studying at all. Mulut cakap belajar, hati cakap belajar but tak buat pun. Satu page study pun susah. Haha.

Lama kelamaan, I change to this ..........
Even "I will start studying LATER". But still I study a lil bit tak banyak pun. Cause still have this malas thing. But improve sikit than before yang malas sangat tu. Haha :D

Sinc Amin start working and we rarely text each other. Contact each other before go to sleep and bla3. Since dulu I like text je memanjang and wasting time online sentiasa. Now all that thing is decreasing and that's good. Now asyik online guna iPad. So macam tak best sangat berbanding laptop. So tahap kekusyukan kurang. Haha. So my way of study now is like this pula
Almost everyday I study almost till midnight. Doing extra exercises. Yeah! It's kindda stressful lah study ni. Hehe But study my ass out will.....
I know study hard will be worth it in the end. Korbankan lots of things. After SPM berpuas-puas lah enjoy tak belajar for a few months. So yeah, I know I can do it. I know I can get good results, InsyaAllah. Semoga all my hardworks, Allah makbulkan apa yang dihajatkan. Amin :)

That's all peeps. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment