Sunday, October 16, 2011

Broken heart role. It's painful :')

Hi, Assalamualaikum semua :)


Okay nak cerita pasal hati ni terluka :/
We've been together more than 1 year 8 months. We tried our best in solving problem and lots more. We get trough everything together either if it's painful or not. But I'm so sorry that we end up like this. Sorry to left you, but I wanted you to know. No matter what, I still love you. You bagged be for chances, you bagged me to forgive you, you bagged me to be yours back. But what I can say is, I'm not ready yet. I keep on telling you to put up on a smile on your face. You said loosing me was the hardest thing for you to accept and you felt lonely and empty. Same like me,i felt the same way too. But you need to accept this like how I accept it. This is the way that I can make you realize that all of the chances that I gave you. You just wasted it and now you want it more. Second chance doesn't mean anything if we don't learn from the first one. I know it is hard. But this is how we end. You may get me back, but not today, not tomorrow. But one fine day , the day I can accept you. Let's keep our broke up story as our privacy. Let only US know the reason why we end up like this. Yesterday you ask me to hear this song :
well , now I understand the things that you're trying to tell me. BUT! My answer will be the same. Not today. I tell you that we be friends now. Bestfriend. But you said you don't want to be friend, you want the old us. :') Stop saying that. You made me touched and cried. You told me to wait for you till you change, you told me to not forget you, you told me to always remember you, You told me that you're gonna get me back and you told me that I need to know that I will always be in your heart and you will always love me. Thanks for everything. I don't hate you. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment