Monday, October 8, 2012

Let's do it



Hello, tiba-tiba rindu blog. Huhu :(

Well this lately I've been through lots of drama. Like a lot! Haha. 

So today, there's another 26 days left for SPM! Time flies so fast and I am now actually gonna seat for my SPM and I feel so old. Haish, things that I'm worrying now is my SPM. THE JITTERS are freaking the hell out of me. Well I think that I'm getting better in my studies since I kept on practising with lots of exercises. Fuhh, Alhamdulillah that I've been improved a lot. But I'm still not satisfy with what I'd improve. Oh trial doesn't turn out well and yeah I had this emotional breakdown that time but I get over it. So I stand strong now to change everything. All 95' , let us all together make ourselve and our parents proud. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment