Monday, February 27, 2012

Me love it!


Hello semua apa khabar? Have a nice day? Please have a nice day k. lol, retarded gila. Okay like my old old old old post before, I love online shopping and I also love contact lenses and I have lots. Not that many, but still some. haha. Well last week i just bought 3 contact lens and what the hell doh? Haha, mine was tore and its pink and blue colour one. Well kononya nak ganti but I end up buying extra one colour which I still don't have "VIOLET" colour and I bought one. 

Natural 3 tone violet

and... I end up looking like this!
The colour is nice, sama dengan mata kita. So there's no big eyes effect and I'm in love with this.

Next will be.....
Barbie Eye Puffy 3 Tone Series Contact Lens - Blue
Natural 3 tone blue. 
I end up like this. Sorry not clear enough. But the colour is so bright and oh my my this is awesome.

The last one is...
DUEBA DOLCE DM23 PINK CONTACT LENS, NATURAL COLOR LENS WITH THE DARK PINK RING
Kira-kira Pink or we also can call it Dolce pink.
I asked Amin too chose one for me for the pink one and he chose this for me and yes, he'd chose the right one and I like it! It's pretty and this lens have big eyes effect  :)

Well, will catch up with new update peeps. Assalamualaikum. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment