Monday, February 20, 2012

Debate a.k.a Debat


Hye people? How's ur days? For a few days without updates, here you go! New enteries. Well, what i'm gonna talk about is that i'm joining a debate competition. Sebenarnya debate melayu. Debate a.k.a Debat. Haha. I don't know why did Pn.Rosnah chose me to join this but I felt so awesome right now. Haha. It's like a compliment. Thank you teacher. Oh ya, Pn.Rosnah is my BM teacher. Well today is Monday and my debate gonna be another two days which is on Wednesday and I'm still not well prepare for my debate. Well I'll try my best. Menang atau kalah ada permainan kan? So we'll try our best. We try and biar Allah tentukan. Ada rezeki tak kemana. Tak ada rezeki dekat situ, InsyaAllah ada rezeki dekat tempat lain. But I'm hoping for winning. Okay that's all peeps. Assalamualaikum. Bye. Nights 

No comments:

Post a Comment