Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mustache :3

Assalamualaikum and apa khabar people :)



I am here today to do a new post. Haha, okay I was like berzaman sangat tak update anything you see. FYI, tajuk di atas sebenarnya macam tak ada kena mengena -.- Lame me!

People, people, people. (Perlu ke tiga kali? Haha)
As what you guys can see above, there's a cool shirt with mustache design printed on it. I am so addicted ti this design and I don't why. I'm so going wild with this. Haha. I wonder where people buy this? Actually, I can do it my own. But so malas and lazy. Maklum lah, Rajin sangat. Haha, but InsyaAllah one day I am so gonna do this by my own bare hands!!! Okay esok pergi bandung. Kalau ada jual baju ni, nak beli. Nak beli , wajib. Okay? K bye. Tu je. Haha.
Salam, Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment