Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012 :)

Assalamualaikum and apa khabar semua?
Well hari ni saya nak buat new entry. Haha, saje je nak buat :D

Okay, as you guys know that we are going to end 2011. Well, today is 31 December and this is my last update for 2011. 2011 thought me a lot about life. Which can be trusted, which others can't. I learned a lot by people around me. 2011 was a tough year for me. Well let the past be past. I'm going to go 2012 life. I wish it will be a better year! Oh ya, I'm am one of the SPM candidates next year. I can feel the SPM jitters. OMG! I'm 17?? Like really. Oh okay, this is what we call as life. We ain't getting younger but we are getting older. Sad me! There will be another year for me to study my ass off  for SPM. I just can't wait and I know I'm gonna miss High school. But it is just so sad for me to knew that my friend Echa and Amirul gonna move to another school. I am so gonna miss Amirul. He is one good friend of me. We've been friend since standard one and till now. I thought that we gonna be junior to senior together. Well nevermind, we'll meet anytime. 

Hmm, azam? Okay azam tahun ni "Study hard, Be smart, Be mature, Don't let someone stop us to achive our dream, Have a big heart, being awesome and be myself". Okay people. I hope you guys have a great awesome year! Budak SPM semua belajar weyhh! SPM doh. Haha, k night peeps. Have a great new year. Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment