Monday, October 31, 2011

It's hard

Assalamualaikum semua and Hi :3

Well I love to write a song. I wrote lots and I don't even know how the beat . Cause I don't know how to play and instrument . Boo-Hoo me. This is one of it :

You have given an undertaking,
I gave my trust,
I gave it all. 
You said you love me,
All you gave was beautiful lies.
It seems to be hard.
Well, I smile tried to hide all the pains.
You want me back,
I gave you chances.
I can see we're not meant to be.
Knowing you before, 
was way so different now.
Where I can see the real you.
You're like knives with your words.
You're like a devil in front of me.
I'm asking you why?
Where's the old you ?
The one who sacrificed everything .
The new you,
tore my heart to thousand pieces.
We used to have a sparkle situation ,
What I have now is just tears and emptiness.
It's hard to believe.
It's hard to handle.
It's hard to accept it.
It's all hard now.


No comments:

Post a Comment