Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1 year 8 months countdown!




Assalamualaikum and apa khabar?

love bench

Sekarang 9.34 and there's only left a few hours and It's been 1 year 8 months with you. There's only 2 hours 26 minutes left , it's our countdown. I will be like the happiest girl ever. LMAO , haha. Okay tipu , I am not the only one who's happy. All the things that we had been trough , It was the things that made us realized that we need each other. From all the mistakes makes us to be more careful and more mature. The happinest that we'd shared before till now was the beautiful moment. We tried our best to not let small things tears up something so beautiful. I LOVE YOU! 
I bought this for our 1 year 8 months present which I ordered from the internet :

I LOVE YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment