Sunday, July 17, 2011

About myslef

Salam and heyyo!


*I know that this are funny :D

Hello people. Suddenly today I felt like wanna introduce myself to let you know who is AINAA ATIRAH.
Today my post will be colourful . Oh yeah, colourful okay. 
Drums sounds on~
and Introducing myself...

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE???

--> Ainaa Atirah is the name given
--> I was born on January 11th 1995 at Hospital Pusrawi, Kuala Lumpur
--> Sweet 16. Yeah! Sweet 16. Grown up already :D
--> Grown up at Bandar Utama, Damansara since I was 9 months.
--> Have 6 siblings and I'm the fifth one.
--> TAKEN by my love MOHD SOLIHIN AMIN
--> Studying at SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (2)
--> I'm Talkative :DDD
--> Can get easily mad cause i'm a sensitive type of girl.
--> Love to eat, talk, dance, singing, baking, sleep and also hearing musics.
--> I'm a lazy type of girl. So don't ask me for a help. Haha.

NOTES :
*To those who hates me you can get away from me. Cause You are not one of the people that I care as long as I live.
*I hate copycats , Fake people, act nice, and also desperate for attention.
*Don't ever try to make me impatient with your attitude.
* I can be nice if you be nice to me.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)
salam



No comments:

Post a Comment