Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I don't want to play the broken hearted girl

Teardrops starts....
    
               
I don't wanna be a broken hearted girl.

Yes, Loves sometimes can be hurttful.
Not everything that we want and what we aspect to get will come true. Yes, I admit that I'm in love with this one guy since 1 year 5 months plus ago till now. There's no other man till now can propitiate me accept him. He the only guy that I knew since the 1 year 5 months plus ago that I ever love. 
Our love story began on February 6 2010 where he met me at the school motorcycle parks and asked me to be his girlfriend. That time I felt like flying. Cause before that I have a crush on him and he did too.
A few months later, our love story doesn't looks like our old times before. All started to change. The ego and and sorts on. 
Now it's been more than years. I just wanna a perfect love story like the others. I just want you to realize that I always be there for you when you need me. But it is hard for you to be there for me when I need you. It's all opposites. I can and you can't. 
I kept all deep inside my heart. Even though sometimes you've broke my heart. I'm just giving you a fake smile but deep inside I'm crying. 
When I started to tell you with what issues that I'm not satisfied. End up with beautiful lies. You'd promised me all the things that every girls needed. But it's last for a week and you starts to be the ego you.
There's is no place for you to put another scratch cause my heart full of scars. I played the broken hearted girl for every of your promises. 
But here I am, still hoping something from you to make our life change .
I'm tired of playing this broken hearted girl role. It's hard! I just wished that you'll be in my situation.
I LOVE YOU but forgive me to do this to you. Ignoring you, don't want to talk to you, don't want to take care of you and sorts on. I just want you to realize that you were never appreciate me when I was with you and I want you to feel how does it feel to be a broken hearted.
I love you, I just want the old you! 
That's the only thing I want you to do for me!
Hmm, no matter what. This girl that you've been hurting will be always yours <3

No comments:

Post a Comment